Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Life has kept me away

So since I last blogged a lot has happened. Thomas is 6! Malcolm is 2! Jeremiah is 4 & 1/2 and they are driving me insane while blessing me more each day at the same time!
 
 Malcolm's MRI results came back he had no tumor and was undiagnosed with auditory neuropathy he was found to have no cohclear nerve connecting his ear to his brain for him to hear, so essentialy he is half deaf BUT hears great from his right ear, none on his left. So, we now have a bit of answers some things are still in question and he is still having other things done to figure other things out! He went to kluge and was evaluated, he is presenting just like my Jeremiah did but a bit worse at this age. I was thinking Malcolm wouldnt fall on the spectrum but I had known for a long time that he just might because of all his issues. One day at a time, heck .. it is actually one minute at a time here!
 
Our in home aide who works with the boys is amazing, she is sitll with us and I am so thankful for her, words cannot express how blessed I am to have someone who really loves their job and does it so well. She makes life so much easier on me.
 
Matt lost his job back in November, it has been really hard on our family but we are hanging in till he finds something else. I started selling 31 and am LOVING it! I had a really great month this month and am super blessed to be bringing in some income!

No comments:

Post a Comment