Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cleared for Surgery!

This is Malcolm in August 2012.
 
He is my full spirited mini version of myself! He decided to come early when I was pregnant with him, guess that was his way of letting me know he would be my most on the go child, huh? Since birth Malcolm has had a lot of health/developmental issues but recently it was decided we need to do an MRI of his brain along with a repeated ABR brain stem response test. Today he was cleared for surgery we talked about what was going to happen and how many hours they would need to keep him sedated how a lot of people would be working with him because he is moving from one floor to another for two seperate things.. I just pray that this will give them a better picture of what is going on and while I won't go into great detail what they are looking for or what they could find I just ask that you please keep this really special little brother in your prayers as next Friday is the day he will go through these things. I really appreciate it!!
 
June 2012
 
July 2012
 
Our in home behavior therapist that works with my older two boys, calls me the warrior mom. I would fight till death for my kids. Let's do this, get it over with and put it behind us.
Faith guides me in this journey<3
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Our prayers are with you guys, always! Sweet Malcolm, you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete