Monday, October 1, 2012

Too much on my mind to sleep yet ...

Tomorrow is Malcolm's pre-op appointment for his MRI on October 12th along with a repeat ABR for his hearing. I never thought I would be going through this a second time as I went through an MRI with Thomas at a young age too. Praying for peace in my heart and a good appointment tomorrow, Lord knows I could use all the positive energy you have to give away ..

Thomas is thriving in academics at school, socially he is not with the other kids and struggles. Talking like a "baby" touching kicking scratching and other things have been issues this year. I feel like it is always something. When one thing seems to get better, another gets worse. That's autism for you ; up down & sideways.

Jeremiah loves his new teacher and so do I. I could not say one thing I do not like about her. He is in a class with one other full time kid. His anxiety is so high, no idea what next year will hold but I will take the positive as it is and just go with it.

How is Stephanie? I get that a lot .. how do you do it? Well , let me tell you .. these are my kids. I grew these babies in my belly, I have been on health and developmental roller coasters since they were inside my belly. I will fight, I will advocate and I will NEVER give up hope that their future will be all that it ever could with getting them what they need NOW. So how is Stephanie? I am just fine, I have good days and I have some days where reality really hits me .. most likely tomorrow will be a serious reality check but I am so settled into this life and no it's not bad so don't assume that is what I mean at all ... it's different.

I leave you with this video tonight as I hit the shower ... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment